· Two networking events/meetings per month.
· Monthly email newsletter.
· Membership of the EGBA group on LinkedIn.
· Member 2 Member promotions.
· A central contact and co-ordination point for all businesses where there is a local concern or problem.
· In input on matters that affect our locality and have them represented to the relevant decision makers.
· Chamber of commerce stamp available for export origination documentation.
Becoming a Member
Membership of the EGBA is open to representatives of trading and commercial entities operating within the greater East Grinstead area, or wishing to do business in the area. Each entity can be represented by only one voting member. To apply for membership download and complete the Membership Form. Completed forms and cheques should be submitted by post to the EGBA Secretary, Caroll Everest. Please see the Contacts page for the address.
Membership is £84 per annum, representing only £7.00 per month and the annual subscription is due in January.
The EGBA is a not-for-profit organization.
All applications for membership are subject to approval by the Executive Committee of the EGBA.
Click to download an Application Form In PDF Format.
To view and print our Application form you will need the Adobe Acrobat viewer. If you do not have this software installed on your system please visit: Adobe.com where the reader is available as a free download.
Membership provides you with access to the various networking events, a monthly newsletter and importantly a 'voice' and to be represented.