20 Jul Issue 9 of The Bluebell Times
The return to work at the Railway after four months of closure and the preparations for reopening are featured in this edition.
There is also information about the new service and dining trains as well as the measures being taken for increased hygiene and enhanced cleaning.
- Details of the limited edition 60th anniversary souvenir Edmondson tickets
- Learn more about the married couple who cover everything from footplate turns to filming liaison
- A closer look at the oldest locomotive at the Bluebell
- Find out how Sheffield Park station got its name
- What goes on inside the museum
- New puzzles as well as the regular favourites
- And much, much more.
Please <<CLICK HERE>> for more information.