29 Jun Business & IP Centre (BIPC Local) at Crawley Library
It’s been 6 months since we officially launched the Business & IP Centre (BIPC Local at Crawley Library)
Since then we have been busy hosting :-
- networking coffee mornings
- 1:1 specialist business support sessions
- 1:1 expert clinics
- Expanding our list of business experts
- Answering business enquiries
- Working with our BIPC colleagues in Sussex
We have helped over 300 customers either with business enquiries or seen them at events.
Here’s what we have planned for July:
- Business Coffee Morning – 4th July with Claire Johnson – Barclays Digital Labs speaking about Barclays Eagle Labs network of incubator spaces designed to help businesses to innovate and scale.
- Business Coffee Morning – 19th July with Chris White – South-East Cyber Resilience Centre (SECRC) speaking about Cyber Security and Cyber resilience for business
- 1:1 Business Information Clinic – 12th July (Monthly)
- 1:1 Experts 1:1 Clinic – 11th July (Monthly)
To keep up to date with all our activities, why not join the BIPC Sussex Newsletter and never miss an event: Subscribe here
If you have any queries or would like to learn more about the BIPC please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you at our BIPC Crawley Local soon!