Sturdy Edwards are Independent Insurance Brokers. Whilst we may use technology to access various markets we also place prime importance on serving the customer with traditional values, and offering expert advice.
We offer, as standard:
- Expert advice on all the Insurance products that we sell.
- Qualified staff (all personnel giving advice have passed examinations set by the Chartered Insurance Institute).
- Competitive premiums, whether obtained by Internet facilities, Intranet, Extranet, Insurer relationships, exclusive schemes, or sub-broked for highly specialised risks.
- Assistance and advice in the event of a claim.
- Protection for clients by authorization by the Financial Conduct Authority, adherence to their code of conduct, contribution to the FCA Ombudsman Compensation Scheme, and carrying Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Sturdy Edwards transacts all classes of General Insurance.
Contact us to discuss any insurance requirements you may have.